Contribute to this page? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or @WeFightCOVID
| Case Statistics | PPE | Volunteer | Fund | Unemployment | Small Business |
Case Statistics in San Francisco Bay Area
(last updated 04/03/2020)
Visit https://wefightcovid19.org/ for up-to-date Bay Area case statistics.
Visit 91-vidoc.com for country and state-level data.
PPE donation map
(last updated 04/03/2020)
want to list your organization? contact email@example.com with your work email (Org name, needs, address, contact)
have something to donate but need pickup? submit info here
- Shanti Project
- CERV is a program created in partnership between the City of San Francisco’s Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS) and Shanti Project. CERV volunteers provide one time or occasional practical support to older and vulnerable adults who are strongly advised to limit outdoor exposure during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- SF Community Support
- a grass-roots effort coordinating safe actions to meet the most pressing needs in our neighborhoods
- NextDoor support group
- Meals on Wheels SF
- looking for on-call volunteers to help with meal deliveries. Here is a link to the specific page on volunteering during this time: https://www.mowsf.org/volunteer-response-covid
- looking for volunteers for their Home-Delivered Grocery (HDG) program. You can check out more info and sign up to volunteer in HDG here: https://www.mowsf.org/hdg
- NEXT Village San Francisco
- It is a 10 year old non profit organization that supports seniors who wish to age in their homes and communities in these northern neighborhoods of SF.
- You can sign up here by filling out the two forms on that page. That gets you into their database and makes it easier to coordinate “deployment”. If anyone has availability to do some local driving in the next few days, you could also call NEXT’s phone: 415-888-2868 and talk to the coordinator Jacqueline.
- Food Runners
- Volunteers for the program pick up perishable and prepared food from businesses and deliver it in vehicles directly to neighborhood food programs.
- East Bay Feed ER
- Every day, we purchase meals (at full price plus tip!) from local, independently-owned restaurants, all of which are struggling because of the coronavirus social distancing rules. We deliver those meals to five East Bay hospitals.
Help feed hungry students
- San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD)
- COVID-19 Response Fund to help provide emergency funding for cleaning supplies, additional custodial staff, and student nutrition, including daily meals and mobile refrigeration. Text “4SFUSD” to 44321 or donate online.
- San Jose Unified School District (SJUSD)
- Every $2 you give covers the cost of a meal for one of their students, so every dollar truly does count!
- Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation
- Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s foundation is helping Oakland kids during school closures.
Provide basic necessities
- Supply Bank
- operates like a food bank, but for basics like diapers, hygiene supplies, school supplies, refurbished laptops.
- Homeless Prenatal Program
- Donations of baby formula, diapers and funds are needed.
- Compass Family Services
- Through the program, people can purchase Family Care Kits consisting of digital gift cards for essentials from stores that will go directly to homeless and at-risk families and will help them maintain their family’s health and well-being during this crisis.
Give Blood - Donations are needed urgently
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Hosted by Silicon Valley Community Foundation, the COVID-19 Regional Response Fund will work with trusted lead partner organizations in the 10-county Bay Area region. The fund will provide operating grants to the organizations listed on the website, which have deep roots in the community. These lead organizations, in turn, will support those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- City of San Francisco
- Make a tax deductible donation to Give2SF COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund.
- St. Anthony’s Foundation
- In the spirit of the Gospel, inspired by the joy and compassion of Francis and Clare of Assisi, in solidarity with all who hunger and thirst for justice and peace, and together with those we serve, our mission is to feed, heal, shelter, clothe, lift the spirits of those in need, and create a society in which all persons flourish.
Small Business Support
- Your favorite Bay Area restaurant might close forever. Help save it.